Need help getting your business started in Fluvanna? Please consult these resources:
For assistance with business licensing and permitting, please visit the office of the Commissioner of the Revenue.
A variety of additional resources are available to assist you.
- Central Virginia SCORE
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Fluvanna Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Development Center
- Central Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Community Investment Collaborative
- Central Virginia Partnership for Economic Development
- Virginia Department of Taxation
- Virginia Business One Stop
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Virginia Business Incentive Program
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Virginia Department of Health
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Virginia Procurement (Eva)
- Internal Revenue Service
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Small Business Administration
- American Small Business Association
- Resources for Entrepreneurs with a Disability
- Virginia Tourism Corporation
- SourceLink Virginia
- Virginia Small Business Development Center
Additional Fluvanna County Resources
To help you in the initial stages of launching your business, we’ve compiled a list of resources below.
For assistance and other resources, please contact us today.
- Building Inspections (434) 591-1935
- Commissioner of the Revenue (434) 591-1940
- Economic Development (434) 591-1910
- Planning and Zoning (434) 591-1910
- Public Utilities (434) 591-1925
- Purchasing (434) 591-1930
Please contact Jason Smith, Community and Economic Development Director, at 434-591-1910 or email with any questions you may have.