Certain "pre-payable" offenses and violations issued by Fluvanna County can now be paid online through the Supreme Court's Case Management System.
Follow the directions below to find and pay for a violation:
- Click on http://www.courts.state.va.us/
- Scroll down and click on "General District Court Case Information"
- This will take you to the Virginia Courts Case Information Screen
- Follow the instructions to retrieve your case. Only certain offenses may be prepaid online.
- Pre-payable offenses are designated by a check box in the "Pay" column on Search Results page.
- If you do not see a check box next to your case, you will be unable to pay online.